Services to Community
Lawton Community Health Center (LCHC) has served the residents of Comanche County and surrounding counties since January 2008.
In addition to providing internal medicine, family practice and pediatric services to individuals with Medicaid (SoonerCare), Medicare, and private insurance, LCHC provides healthcare to those residents who do not have health insurance. Care is provided on a sliding fee schedule. Patients are required to provide proof of income to ensure they receive discounts for which they are eligible.
The staff of LCHC provides services to all age groups so that all may have a medical home.
To access services call 580-355-5242 (Pediatric Clinic) or 580-248-5242 (Adult Clinic) to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins will be seen as schedule allows.
Pediatric Wellness Services
Well Baby and Well Child Visits
- Childhood Episodes of Illness
Chronic Childhood Disease Such As:
Adult Wellness Services
- PAPs (Well Women Exam)
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Flu shots
- Pneumonia shots
Chronic Illness Such As:
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- CHF (Congestive Heart Failure)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Acute Episodes of Illness
- Blood Pressure Checks/Blood Glucose
Counseling services (adults and children) including among others:
- Low self esteem
- Behavioral issues in children
Psychiatrist services including treatment of:
- Social disorders
- Elderly cognitive impairment
- Women's Health
- Adolescent care
- Menstrual disorders
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- IUD Placement/removal
- Implanon Placement/removal
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Well Women Care (annual exams)
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Pap Smear
- STD Screening and Treatment
- OB/Prenatal Care
- Family Planning
Follow LCHC Pediatrics on Facebook for health tips, news and more!